Watch the Day 2 Introduction Video
Day 2 is focused on Xcode and will introduce:
- Panels and Xcode buttons
- Xcode files (Code, UI, Images, settings)
- App Flow (Where does an app start, where do you place code)
- Calculator style app UI design
- Auto Layout for iPhone apps
- Text input from the user
- Work with user input containing floating point values (3.14) i.e. Double and Float in Swift
Again I appreciate your support and I’ve been monitoring the discussions, but I haven’t had the time yet to participate fully.
PS Let me know if you have any feedback on the Day 1 materials in terms of flow, difficulty, and clarity.