ableSpelling is live!

@PaulSolt,

When you started this course, I literally came with plenty of ideas. I can finally say I have finished version one of my app!

I have worked hard designing/coding/tweaking this app and I am finally ready to submit it.

Go get my app for you kids!

ableSpelling by Rajee Jones

This is ableSpelling, the first part of my able series where it allows younger kids the ability to practice spelling. Sure it’s not unique, but its mine :smile:

If anyone wants to test this with me in Test Flight, just let me know!

Thanks,

Rajee Jones

Cute :slight_smile: Keep going, man !

@rajeejones I’d love to test it – followup on email: PaulSolt@iPhoneDev.tv

-Paul

Rajee,

Count me in on Test Flight. info@loungingrabbit.com

Thanks

Rob

ableSpelling live!

ableSpelling by Rajee Jones

Cute Zoo ABC (Flash Card 3rd App Challenge)

awesome work Rajee! How’s the iOS job?

Pretty difficult honestly.

I am doing fine, but it varies by the day. I had to learn Objective-C really quick and although I get to write some stuff in Swift, switching back and forth isn’t as easy at the moment because there are so many unknowns.

Getting use to the development environment where I don’t have full creative freedom like I did when making my own apps and project takes some getting use to. Having to keep up with production code and stay productive is a challenge, but hey this is what I asked for lol.

Just still playing it by ear to see if this is the career for me. Thats one thing that sucks about being able to do what ever you put your mind to, can’t decide on one thing!

Job is great though, company is awesome. Work is just the struggle.

Rajee

[quote=“rajeejones, post:8, topic:475”]
I am doing fine, but it varies by the day. I had to learn Objective-C really quick and although I get to write some stuff in Swift, switching back and forth isn’t as easy at the moment because there are so many unknowns. [/quote]

I want to make some materials to help with the Objective-C and Swift integration/conversion. What do you struggle with?

Yes. Freedom is good, but it also comes with a ton of responsibility. You need to have discipline to work on your own projects. =)

I’m starting to get up earlier so I can be more productive at the start of my day, and so I really focus on what matters most.

Can you setup a time during the day where you can work uninterrupted? (10am-12pm) so that you get some of your tasks completed without production distractions.